The 13th century BC consists of the years 1300-1101 BC.
- c. 1290 BC. Date of the Exodus (late date; Judges listed by traditional date of exodus, c. 1440 BC.).
- c. 1256 BC. Deborah defeats Sisera; song of Deborah (Judges 4-5).
- c. 1216 BC. Midianites oppress Israel. (Judges 6:1-10). Gideon judges Israel, leads a rebellion against the Midianites (Judges 6:11-7:25)
- c. 1209 BC. Gideon subdues the Midianites (Judges 6:1, 8:1-26)
- c. 1208 BC. Merneptah Stele, earliest archaelogical evidence of Israel.
|Biblical Timeline (By Centuries)|
|Before Christ (B.C.)|
| The Beginning |
40th BC | 39th BC | 38th BC | 37th BC | 36th BC | 35th BC | 34th BC | 33rd BC
32nd BC | 31st BC | 30th BC | 29th BC | 28th BC| 27th BC | 26th BC | 25th BC
24th BC| 23rd BC | 22nd BC| 21st BC | 20th BC | 19th BC | 18th BC | 17th BC
16th BC | 15th BC | 14th BC| 13th BC| 12th BC| 11th BC | 10th BC | 9th BC
8th BC| 7th BC| 6th BC| 5th BC| 4th BC| 3rd BC| 2nd BC| 1st BC
|Anno Domini (A.D.)|
| 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th |
16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st | End times
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.