The 10th century BC consists of the years 1000-901 BC.
Kings of United Kingdom of IsraelEdit
Kings of JudahEdit
Kings of Israel (Northern Kingsom)Edit
- Iddo (II Chronicles 9:29, 12:15, 13:22).
- Nathan (reigns of David & Solomon)
- Gad (2 Samuel 24; reign of David)
- Shemaiah (I Kings 12:22-24; reign of Rehoboam).
- Ahijah the Shilonite (reign of Jeroboam; 1 Kings 11:31-29, 14:6-16)
- (unnamed old prophet; 1 Kings 13)
- Jehu the son of Hanani (reign of Baasha; 1 Kings 16)
|Biblical Timeline (By Centuries)|
|Before Christ (B.C.)|
| The Beginning |
40th BC | 39th BC | 38th BC | 37th BC | 36th BC | 35th BC | 34th BC | 33rd BC
32nd BC | 31st BC | 30th BC | 29th BC | 28th BC| 27th BC | 26th BC | 25th BC
24th BC| 23rd BC | 22nd BC| 21st BC | 20th BC | 19th BC | 18th BC | 17th BC
16th BC | 15th BC | 14th BC| 13th BC| 12th BC| 11th BC | 10th BC | 9th BC
8th BC| 7th BC| 6th BC| 5th BC| 4th BC| 3rd BC| 2nd BC| 1st BC
|Anno Domini (A.D.)|
| 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th |
16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st | End times
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.